[MOL] Wise Words [00484] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Wise Words

Wise words      -

1) I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.
2) Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing altogether.
3) Everyone has a right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.
4) On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
5) Please, Lord, let me prove that winning the lottery won't spoil me.
6) Does vacuuming count as Aerobic Exercise?
7) Young at Heart. Slightly Older in Other Places.
8) Time is Nature's way of making sure that everything doesn't go wrong at once.
9) The trouble with being in the rat race is that even if you win,
you're still a rat.
10) I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven't got
the  guts to bite people themselves.
11) If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain  whales?
12) There's no speed limit on the Information Superhighway.
13) It is much easier to apologize than to ask permission.
14) There are two rules for ultimate success in life. Never tell
everything you know.
15) Do unto others, then run.....................