[MOL] "thoughts for today" [00480] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "thoughts for today"

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are having a great Monday.  Here are my "thoughts for today."

	A song that never gets an encore is when you sing your
	own praises.

	You don't have to be much of a musician to toot your own
	horn.

You may think that people who seem to have an over-inflated ego really
think they are just the greatest.  That they are better than most
people.  However, I believe because so many of us do not have a healthy
self-esteem, we find the need (even though it may be subconscious) to
build ourselves up when we are talking to others.  I know that there are
some people who are very good at something and they know it, but I still
think that their need to let everyone *else* know about it still stems
from a poor self-esteem.  When you think about it, it's really a sad
situation.  They are the ones who need praises and pats on the back, but
they don't get them from many others because they are too doing it
themselves.  If you know someone like that, why not give them a
compliment, even if you don't think they need one.

God Bless,
Jo