[MOL] (no subject) [00447] Medicine On Line

[MOL] (no subject)

Sandy MIZRACHI
KEY WEST ENTERPRISES
3920 S. ROOSEVELT BLVD. 308W
KEY WEST, FL 33040
(305) 294-3994

Dear Sirs:
 I saw your web page and think your product will be a wonderful addition to my
shops here in Key west.
I own eight shops here, and have some great ideas for your product, we have
over  5 cruise ships daily, which means about 10,000 people each day year
round. We also have many locals who have asked for a product of this type.
I would like to buy wholesale, at a volume discount.
I would love to talk to you further on this subject, please give me a call at
your convenience.
Would you also send me samples.
Smiles, Sandy S. Mizrachi