Re: [MOL] Kathy [00412] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy

Marty, good advice!

Kathy, the contrition Jerry is showing (and which you have seen before!)
is typical of the standard cycle of violence, and this phase is known as
the "honeymoon period." You're right -- it won't last. The problem, like
Marty says, is that each time this cycle is repeated, the abuse
escalates. And even verbal abuse IS abuse, and can change quickly to
physical abuse. You are in my prayers, dear one. Love, Joicy