[MOL] Re: What's up with the MOL line?/ The nerve!! [00381] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: What's up with the MOL line?/ The nerve!!

Mol actually sent me back my Irish Blessing, Inspiration and Chicken Soup!!
I'll be darned!!  Well, I just tried to send them again and we will see what
happens.. I can't believe that the line is still down... You all must be
going bonkers... Me, I am used to it by now.. not happy.. but used to it!!
LOL!!  :-)

Aol was down last night too for service.. Gee the could do things better..
couldn't they...  Has anyone tried to send a message to the 511 address for
help about the mol line.. I think you can get it off the mol homepage...

Well, I am back to working on my computer... Just need to break down and get
my friends over here next week.. I lost my MS office package with Word,
Excel, Powerpoint  etc.. and as it was bootlegged onto mine.. I can't
reinstall it..  So I have been looking all over and I have nothing left by
which to write a letter etc...  Gee, isn't technology grand!!  Well I guess
I need to take a little credit as the user..:-)

Love to you all and I will try to drop by the chat room tonight around 8 and
see whos in...  Many hugs.. Carla  :-)