Re: [MOL] Greg! [00372] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Greg!

Hi, Greg,
Sorry we missed each other, but please let me know if you're ever up for
a visit -- I'm not far, and I'd love to meet you! In the meantime, i
hope we have a chance to "chat" again! Love your new web page -- so much
gret stuff! Loved the Spam page (would you believe it had me pegged???
It's true! too funny!)

Also, we have a number of favorite things and movies in common,
particularly "Groundhog Day," which I think is greatly
under-rated...love that film!

Well, sweetie, good to see you online and so positive. You keep
fighting!!! Love, Joicy