[MOL] Pam I checked out your ranch site [00369] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Pam I checked out your ranch site

Hi Pam
Just wanted to let you know I love your family website regarding the ranch.
It looks like the complete opposite kind of life as Long Island is.
LOL

Someday if God wants we should visit you.
Love
PJ
143