[MOL] frank [00366] Medicine On Line

[MOL] frank

hi frank, thansk for writing.  how ar eyou doing/  it was nice to talk to you for a bit in the chat room that night, hop  e we can talk again sometime.  i feel a connection with you, i'm from minn orig, also nhl.  sorry you are havig trouble with mol,  i got bumped from it and had to resubscribe rencently also.

how are you feeling?  i knwo you've been through so much,  hope youre feeling well.  when's your daughter's wedding again?  it would be nic eot be snowless that day, wouldn't it.

well, pleas ewriote some    time and fill me in on how things are going.  i haven't sen many posts form you, was wondering, i'm sure along with allthe other molers, whats' going on.  please take care, glad you wrote. would like to talk again with you, maybe the chat room will be running well soon.

remember, we're here  for you. thanks for the note, greg
---
http://www.angelfire.com/mn/reddoggja/index.html