Re: [MOL] Nanc you are such an wonderful artist [00364] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc you are such an wonderful artist

Hi Nanc,
I'll have to take a picture of her. I am also working on my webpage, but it
isn't ready for links to it yet.

Tonight I have my students over to watch Othello. I do this four times a
year which means all my furniture gets moved and I vaccuum under everything
at least 4 times a year.

Love ya
Liz