Re: [MOL] Thinking of you. [00363] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Thinking of you.

Hey Frank,
your mail is coming through now, just thought I would let you know.
Love ya,
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 3/4/99 6:03:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, fmc@ndak.net
writes:

<< Subj:	 [MOL] Thinking of you.
 Date:	3/4/99 6:03:20 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:	fmc@ndak.net (Frank Cromie)
 Sender:	owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 Reply-to:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 To:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com

 June,just a quick note to tell you that you are in my prayers.As a
 minister,if you need anything,I,m just around the corner.Love Frank