Re: [MOL] Nanc you are such an wonderful artist [00362] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc you are such an wonderful artist

Hi Liz,
What's the hold up with sending in the picture, I'll put it right beside you
in the Album.  I'm happy you have a pet they are so much joy.  Don't you have
a web page, I'll put a link from the album if you like.
Love ya,
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 3/4/99 12:27:13 PM Eastern Standard Time, eapat@ewa.net