Re: [MOL] Nanc! [00361] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc!

Hi Sis,
Got this.  Thanks.  I don't know if anyone else has web pages or not.  I
posted a request, and have put in all I know so far.  I think Liz is working
on hers.  I want to redo mine, so i'll add mine later.  If you know of any
just let me know.  Did you get the post that I wanted you to send Pictures so
I could get all your stuff in the Art Page for April?  Mary is supposed to
send me some of hers, for May.  Thanks for writing and please let me know if
you know of anyone with web sites, OK?
Love ya,
Nanc :-)
Greg never did answer my posts, so I figured out how to do the links myself.
Maybe he isn't feeling good.

In a message dated 3/4/99 5:16:13 PM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net