Re: [MOL] Greg! [00360] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Greg!

Hi Greg,just a note to say,that I,m thinging about you.How is everything
going?My MOL Line seems to be all messed up.But i was able to get a few mols
into my in box.We got eight inches of new snow last night.It,s getting
closer and closer to my daughters wedding.I just hope we will have a few
days of no snow.
   Anyway,how are you feeling?I hope everything is better for sure.Well,you
take care..Touch a few bases later.Your Friend  Frank