[MOL] Want your page address to have links from our Album, OK [00355] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Want your page address to have links from our Album, OK

I think we should add links, of amy of your web pages in our MOL Photo Album,
I already have some on the main page, and will add who ever has a web page to
link from there, all you have to do is send me your webpage address.
Love ya all,
Nanc:-)
Greg I added yours today.  I hope you and Lil are getting my mail, I haven't
heard from either of you.  God Bless you.
Liz don't you have a web site?  Let's get it linked.