[MOL] Re: FRANK CROMIE READ THIS>>>A SURPRISE FOR YOU>>>>>> [00352] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: FRANK CROMIE READ THIS>>>A SURPRISE FOR YOU>>>>>>

Hi Frank, I was in the Chat room with Kathy and you were listed as being in
there, we said hi to you but got nothing back, so I thought maybe you went
upstairs to get chow or some coffee, or the other. LOL  Everyone has been
missing you, and posting to you, I'll forward what I have left to you.  Did
you look at my paintings in the Album on the Artist page?  What size shirt do
you want?
Love ya, and good to hear you are still hanging in cyber space.  The Chat room
was down the last two days, but OK for me today.
Love ya,
Nanc (:-)

In a message dated 3/4/99 3:40:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, fmc@ndak.net