From: greg <gregandruczyk@medmail.com>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Thursday, March 04, 1999 9:58 AM
Subject: [MOL] lil

>lil, waht a sweetheart youare, but i nenver meant to make you cry.  wipe
those tears away, ok?  i am so fortunate to have YOU as my friend.

>but, i have to ask, and hopefully you'll forgive me for not keepnig up with
the mol mail, i probabyl missed many of you posts, but why are you in
pain????  what's going on?  i was bumped off mol for a while there and did't
receive any mail, so imnot up on what's going on with poeple.  please fill
me in okay?

>whatever help you need on your page, please feel fre to email me about it,
id liske to be there for yyuou, help when i can.