[MOL] Greg I checked out your new site [00349] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Greg I checked out your new site

Hi Greg
I love your new website.  It was histerical.
I love the additions you made especially your friends links (the college
buddies).
I had a good laugh this morning.  My cheeks thank you for the uplift

LOVE
PJ
143