RE: [MOL] Kathy : Ports Kathy [00328] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Kathy : Ports Kathy

Hi Kathy:  I have been thru 3 divorces and rejected twice because of cancer
so.....IF you ever want to give me a call to talk I'm at (516) 451-0710.
One short sentence that has helped me many time is "You never know what's
around the corner".

Love you June Argila