[MOL] pj [00326] Medicine On Line

[MOL] pj

pj, she's looking throu her little boook right now, i'll get them to you asap.  im ok, it was  a bit like brungin in hell yest, glad its ocver.  thanks of rthe prayers, they ae helping.  hows your mom, i read about the med/chemo problems yest.  what, the pharmacy didint have the meds?  when diod she end up having it or isshe still waiint?  i can understand why you got so upset, never feel bad or feel you have ot apologixe for venting.  we lov eyou, nothing else matters.

? ---
http://www.angelfire.com/mn/reddoggja/index.html

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999 11:38:40    PSerritell wrote:
>Hi Greg
>I would love to have some Greek recipes from your DELICIOUS MOM.
>Also, how are you feeling today? I'm praying for you so very hard.
>Love
>PJ
>143

Don't forget to sign up for FREE e-mail on
http://www.medmail.com - The E-mail
service for the Medical Community