Re: [MOL] I"M REALLY MAD [00324] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I"M REALLY MAD

Sweet PJ - I'm glad to hear you are feeling better....I know no doubt most of this
is caused by your frustration at feeling so helpless and being so far away from
your Mom at this difficult time.  I'm praying for Dolly and you...take care my
friend and keep the faith. Be strong and vent here when you need to..Love. Cori.
PS The returned message: I re-forwarded an original message from me to you that
came back as "undeliverable" because I had used PJSerritell as your address
instead of just PSerritell...I had hoped you could receive it when I re-sent
it....If not, who knows what it was about...couldn't have been that
important....unless it was sending you info you asked for...if that was the case,
pls let me know.  Love ya.  Hang tough...Keep smiling.