---
http://www.angelfire.com/mn/reddoggja/index.html

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 17:40:41
From: "greg" <gregandruczyk@medmail.com>
To: "Martin Auslander" <fitecancer@earthlink.net>

helool marty,

thanks so mcuh for speaking with me the other night.  i always feel so much strnger after talking with you, like "yeah, i can do this.."  you and barb inspire me, i cna't thank you enough.  i dont think, through all the eyars of my education and personal experience , that ive ever come across anyone as inspiring as you, and as compassionate.  please know how deeply you've touched my life.

thank you also for suggesting poeple send in recipies, what a thoughtful thing to do.  already i've read several and am eager to try them.  my mom's going to get the items needed.  she's also going to go to the boodk store for me.

i hope you have a really nice trip, we'll miss you thoguh.  thanks again, your friend greg
---

On Wed, 03 Mar 1999 08:01:13   Martin Auslander wrote:
>I know all of you would like to know. Greg and I had a lengthy phone
>conversation last night about many positive progressive means of
>wellness. Much information was discussed and some homework on his part,
>(not stressful) until the next time we speak.  One of the things that
>was discussed was his inability to eat solid foods and limited to some
>fluids. I suggested this:
>
>That I would post on MOl to all the great cooks that maybe we all could
>provide Greg and his Mother some recipes for her to make for him. NOw
>there is a catch. The recipes have to be bland, soft, little spice, no
>meats or dairy or sugar products. That is not my advice, although you
>know that is my philosophy for wellness, but his.
>
>So, if you will would you, each and as many of you send Greg an e-mail
>with some recipes, some juicing combinations, some foods that include
>vitamin A (yellow squash, cantelope, carrots,) and other nutritional
>recipes. I know he would appreciate. He has many conditions that affect
>the way he can eat.
>
>gregs e-mail address is gregandruczyk@medmail.com
>
>God Bless
>marty auslander

Don't forget to sign up for FREE e-mail on
http://www.medmail.com - The E-mail
service for the Medical Community

--------- End Forwarded Message ---------