Re: [MOL] Kathy : Ports [00321] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy : Ports

Dear Kathy,
I am so sorry to hear that you are having to go through this. Living with a
drinking, philandering spouse is not anyway to live. If you want to get
away for a while come to Yakima. I have room and I would love to have you
here.

Remember, you are the strength of your marriage. You are the one who has
pulled through the tough times. Jerry is probably not able to cope with
everything. I am afraid I don't have much faith in men. The Martys of the
world are few and far between.

(That is a compliment to you Marty)

No one can make a decision about what to do but you. I know you will do
what is best for you whether you decide to stay together or to separate.
I'll be thinking of you and hoping for the best.

I mean it about coming to Yakima. Anytime.
Love
Liz