Re: [MOL] Kathy : Ports [00318] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy : Ports

Kathy,
	I'm am so sorry that you are going through this.  I read your post and had to
in divorce when I was twelve.  She really "came alive" after that.  I hate to
hear that some one so kind as you has to experience this.  Please know that I
am thinking of you.  Follow your heart, do what it takes to make you happy.

Nisi