Re: [MOL] Lillian/Kathy [00317] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian/Kathy

Hi Kathy,
I am still teaching at YVCC. It was my day job at Shields that I lost. (a
printing company)

 Why are you going to need a roommate?

Oh yes, I plan to go to Idaho to visit my sister during the break between
Spring and Summer Quarter. When I decide on exactly when I will be coming
I'll let you know so we can try to get together. I know it will be
somewhere between June10 and June 21. Exact dates have yet to be decided.

We are not hearing much from you these days. It's tough when work infringes
on what we want to do.

BTW Lillian,
My health insurance is through my job at the college so I am not without that.

I know owning a bookstore would not be as profitable as other things I
could do. Isn't it too bad we can't make a decent living doing what we love
to do?

The legislature is considering raising the wages of the part-time staff at
the community colleges. If they do that I will be in much better shape,
even without a second job.

Love ya,
Liz

>Dear Liz:  Come to Boise and teach at BSU.  You can live with me.  I think
>I'm going to need a roommate!  Love, Kathy

Liz P. Of Yakima