[MOL] Greg: [00316] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Greg:

I was a bit late pulling myself out of bed today, just wanted to stay in the dreamland of no pain a wee bit longer.  So when I got on the forum, I see a message from Nanc that tells me to go to the MOL Photo Album and Lord and Behold there is my site link.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  Next I went to your post and you are telling me you will show me how to do links and we could either meet in the chat room or over the forum.  But first I wanted to see your site that you had to work on again.  This took a spell; no just clicking through, read everything on it.  I was basking in the beauty of it all, the underlying messages, the inner spirit, you know the places many don't know how to get to in a person and all of a sudden I see this "TO MY FRIEND LIL's SITE"...now I am already in a mushy mood because of the beauty that had just unfolded before my eyes; but these 5 words just brought the tear's a flowing a mile a min.  What a beautiful gift you gave me,  what an honor to be considered your friend, what joy in so much that you shared your talent with me.  I had to feel myself to make sure I didn't die and go to heaven (ofcourse that could be a dream, I should have ended I didn't die).  Nope, I was still alive, still kicking and starting a brand new day of happiness.  Thank you my friend, Greg, for being part of the fiber of my soul.  Lovingly your friend, lillian