[MOL] Kathy sweet Kathy Corrigan [00310] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kathy sweet Kathy Corrigan

Kathy
I honestly must say I had to read your post 2x.  My words for you are endless.
I'm so so sorry that you have to go thru this.  You out of all people need not
deserve this.
I'm here sweetie and praying so very hard for you.
With my love
PJ
143