Re: [MOL] Greg! [00306] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Greg!

ho joicy,'

thansk fo rhte note, sorry i wnats able tot ge tto it until now.  it was really great talking with you too, hope we can again soon. love greg
---
http://www.angelfire.com/mn/reddoggja/index.html

On Mon, 01 Mar 1999 23:02:01   Joicy Becker-Richards wrote:
>Greg, it was so good to talk with you in the chatroom tonite...you can
>reach me at:
>
>joicy@erols.com      or     joicy.becker@ptsem.edu
>
>Let me know how to get in touch with you if you feel up to a visit! Like
>I said, I will be in Ben Salem Thurs., but if that's not a good day, we
>can make it another. Please don't be concerned about anything ok? You're
>among friends who love you!  Love and prayers, Joicy

Don't forget to sign up for FREE e-mail on
http://www.medmail.com - The E-mail
service for the Medical Community