RE: [MOL] [00303] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL]

Hi Nancy:  Thank you.  I am babysitting for 2 of my grandsons on Sat. nite
because of the wake and I am looking forward to spending some time, I hope
there is some.  My daughter and her family will be staying with my
son-in-laws family due to the circumstances.

I am sure I will see her some.  Have a nice weekend.	June Argila