Re: [MOL] June I'm sorry to hear [00299] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] June I'm sorry to hear

Hi June,
I'm so sorry.  Please know that I am praying for you and your family.  My
Heart and love goes out to you all.  I pray also that you have a little time
with your daughter, while she is there.  Take time in your life to make lovely
memories, which I'm sure you do.
Love, Hugs, and prayers to you and your family,
Nancy Postema:-(  :-)
 MOL ANGEL PHOTO ALBUM   http://www.angelfire.com/mi/molers/index.html