[MOL] SISTER LIL< A SUPRISE FOR YOU>>>>>>>READ>>>>>>>>>>>> [00298] Medicine On Line

[MOL] SISTER LIL< A SUPRISE FOR YOU>>>>>>>READ>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi Sis (Lil),
The link to your web page is on the first page of the MOL ANGEL PHOTO ALBUM.
I figured out how to do it myself, Gerg offered, but I hated to bother him, I
think he needs to get stronger yet,  he has been through alot lately.  Greg if
you read this THANKS for your kind offer, hope you are doing better every day.
Love ya,
Nanc :-)