[MOL] SOMETIMES FEMININE PROTECTION ISN'T [00296] Medicine On Line

[MOL] SOMETIMES FEMININE PROTECTION ISN'T

One of the funniest "most-embarrassing-moment" stories to come along in
a long time was about a lady who picked up several items at a discount
store.  When she finally got up to the checker, she learned that one of
her items had no price tag.  Imagine her embarrassment when the checker
got on the intercom and boomed out for all the stor to hear: "PRICE
CHECK ON LANE THIRTEEN.  TAMPAX, SUPER SIZE."

That was bad enough, but somebody at the rear of the store apparently
misunderstood the word "Tampax" for "Thumbtacks."  In a business-like
tome, a voice boomed back over the intercom: "DO YOU WANT THE KIND YOU
PUSH IN WITH YOUR THUMB OR THE KIND YOU POUND IN WITH A HAMMAR?"

	Taken from the book, _Mama, Get the Hammar, There's a Fly on
	Papa's Head_  by Barbara Johnson

P.S. Hope nobody was offended by this one.  I thought it was histerical,
and besides, I got the OK from my pastor's wife to send it.  :)