[MOL] FIRST AID [00294] Medicine On Line

[MOL] FIRST AID

FIRST AID

It was a stifling hot day and a man fainted in the middle of a busy
intersection.  Traffic quickly piled up in all directions while a
woman rushed to help him.  When she knelt down to loosen his collar,
a man emerged from the crowd, pushed her aside, and said, "It's all
right honey, I've had a course in first aid."

The woman stood up and watched as he took the ill man's pulse and
prepared to administer artificial respiration. At this point she
tapped him on the shoulder and said,

"When you get to the part about calling a doctor, I'm already here."