Re: [MOL] Ok Frank, Come out, come out, wherever you are... [00292] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Ok Frank, Come out, come out, wherever you are...

Dear Nanc:
You are a wonderful artist!! I just saw your tee shirt pictures.  I would like
to order a couple...One of them for a friend - her 2 pooches - and I'd like a T
with Celebration of Life and/or Hope...What do they cost ?? You truly do a
wonderful job.  Loved the pictures.  They came out nice and clear.  My DOB is
12/7/47 - though I do not see too many(lady)  Molers actually 'fessing up to
birthdates...I'm happy to  say I turned 51 3 months ago...I was told by the
doctors I wouldn't see 50 and I had a wonderful 50th. birthday celebration in
Argentina with all my family..and then had a really special 51st in the Bahamas
with all my new IST friends and my kids also organized a surprise birthday party
for me in the Bahamas...they all  were truly memorable occasions and I thank God
I lived to see both 50 and 51 -!! headed for 52 with gratitude and hope...Love.
Cori.