[MOL] A JOke From Me [00286] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A JOke From Me

For All you dieters, enjoy and have a great day.

Miss Horn was very overweight, so her doctor finally prescribed a strict
regimen, telling her it was the only way to avoid serious health
problems  in
the future.

"I want you to eat normally for a day, then skip a day, drinking only
water.
Repeat this three times, and by the time I see you next Thursday you'll
have
lost at least 6 pounds."

The patient promised to obey, and when she showed up for her next
appointment
the next week, she was almost 15 pounds lighter.

"Excellent progress, Miss Horn!" enthused the doctor.  "And you lost all
this
weight simply by following my instructions?"

Miss Horn nodded.  "It wasn't easy, though, Doctor," she admitted. "On
the
third day I felt like I was about to die!"

"From hunger, huh?"

"No, no!" she replied, "From skipping."

God Bless
marty auslander