Re: [MOL] Lillian [00280] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian

Dear June,

I am terribly sorry to hear this. I hope you don't mind my intrusion.
Unfortunately, statistics indicate that as police officers have one of
the highest mortality rates, divorce rates and drinking problems than
many professions. As a police officer the stress levels are
extraordinarily high. WE hope during our professional lifetime we do not
incur any situations or circumstances that will place us in jeopardy or
others in jeopardy, but alas that is not the case. I hear the
revelations by reading newspapers of isolated incidences where there may
be "bad cop" events, and that may be true. But the vast majority of all
police officers, during their work lifetime, undergo severe stress
related events, resulting in medical and health concerns.

I empathize with your Son-In-Law family during this period of time and I
salute this police officer for what he experienced during his
professional lifetime. We are proud of those that served his community
and his country. My deepest condolences.

God Bless
marty auslander