[MOL] I'm calm down [00279] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I'm calm down

Hi All
Yes I'm calmer today since having such a crazy day for mom yesterday.
I just felt helpless here for mom.
But today is another day.
Another day mom is fighting this disease and another day to have all of you to
listen to me vent. LOL
Love ya
PJ
143