RE: [MOL] Lillian [00275] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Lillian

Hi Lil:  My son-in-law found his father dead yesterday morning.  They live
in W. Melbourne, FL.  His body is being shipped up here to Long Island since
most of his family lives here.  My daughter and her family are coming up
Friday and going back Tuesday.  Her father-in-law died in his sleep of a
heart attack.  He had an ongoing heart problem for many years.  He was
retired from the police dept. with a heart disability.  Talk to you soon.