Re: [MOL] Ok Frank, Come out, come out, wherever you are... [00271] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Ok Frank, Come out, come out, wherever you are...

Hi Marybeth,
The Chat room doesn't like me either.
fmc@ndak.net (Frank Cromie)
There's Franks address.
Love ya,
Nanc :-)
In a message dated 3/4/99 12:33:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,