Re: [MOL] Ok Frank, Come out, come out, wherever you are... [00270] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Ok Frank, Come out, come out, wherever you are...

Hi ya'll!  I threw Franks web address by accident.  Can someone send it
to me please. Thanks, by the way how's everyone tonight?  still no luck
in the chat room. I guess it doesn't like me:(
lol
marybeth