Re: [MOL] I"M REALLY MAD [00268] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I"M REALLY MAD

Hi PJ,
My goodness girl, will you calm down, what good will you be for your Mom after
you suffer from a heart attack or a stroke.  STOP IT.  She will be just fine
and it sometimes takes a time or two to get everything organized.  You should
be more like Mom right now.  Your not doing her any good by being so hipe
either, just look at what you've wrote, you a mess, a basket case, maybe
that's what you should name your business.  A Basket Case.  LOL  I hope you
have calmed down now.
Love ya,
Auntie Nanc  :-)

In a message dated 3/3/99 11:27:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,