Re: [MOL] Ok Frank, Come out, come out, wherever you are... [00267] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Ok Frank, Come out, come out, wherever you are...

Hi PJ,
I have sent Frank mail to his address, so maybe we'll hear from him soon, I
hope.
Love ya,
Auntie Nanc :-)

In a message dated 3/3/99 11:20:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,