[MOL] I"M REALLY MAD [00266] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I"M REALLY MAD

Hi Moler
My mom was told yesterday that her chemo would be given at 8:00 this morning
At 8:00 tonite she still had not had it because they pill (Kytril or Katril)
had not come with the chemo and they needed to give it to mom before the
Chemo.
Now you all know mom was to be given the chemo at home because it was easier
well THIS SHIT ISN'T EASIER.  Waiting all day was horrible on her.
I called 20 times and mom was upset but she said for me not to be upset.
Imagine that mom being stronger than me. GOD BLESS MOM.
The nurse was going over to mom's at 9:00 as soon as the pill was to come.
They had the needle in her arm all day and waiting for this pill to come and
then the chemo would be administered.
Listen Molers my fingers hurt from typing this cause I'm pissed off.
I put a call into the ONCologist office to DEMAND that mom not be treated this
way AGAIN. The ONC was not in and tomorrow she will call me as soon as she
arrives.

thanks for letting me VENT. :o((((((

Love
PJ