Re: [MOL] Ok Frank, Come out, come out, wherever you are... [00262] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Ok Frank, Come out, come out, wherever you are...

Hi Frank,
Go to the Album and look at my shirt paintings and let me know what size tee
shirt you want Hope on.  OK?
Love ya,
Nancy Postema
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/molers/index.html