Re: [MOL] Lillian [00249] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian

Hi Liz,
Thanks for your update, very interresting, hope your dreams all come true for
making money.  Doing web pages can be fun, once you learn what you need to do.
I still need to learn how to link to continue on with pages for the album, we
have about used up the memory we are allowed to have on this site.  I will see
if I can figure it out tonight, if I start feeling better.  You take care and
good Luck.
Love, Hugs, and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 3/3/99 12:39:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, eapat@ewa.net