[MOL] Fairy tale ---- from Chris [00239] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fairy tale ---- from Chris

The Independent Princess

>Once upon a time, in a land far away, a beautiful and independent Princess
happened upon a frog as she sat, contemplating ecological issues on the shores
of an unpolluted pond in a verdant meadow near her castle.

>The frog hopped into the princess' lap and said "Elegant Lady, I was once a
handsome prince, until an evil witch cast a spell upon me.  One kiss from you,
however, and I will turn back into the dapper, young prince that I am and
then, my sweet, we can marry and setup housekeeping in yon castle with my
mother, where you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children,
and forever feel grateful and happy doing so.

That night, as the princess dined sumptuously on a repast of lightly sauteed
froglegs seasoned in a white wine and onion cream sauce, she chuckled to
herself and thought:

I don't think so!!!
:)