Re: [MOL] Marty/from PJ [00234] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty/from PJ

Dearest Marty
I agree with you 100%....I think having chemo at home is much better for the
mind.  Being surrounded by your HOME environment is definitely good for the
state of mind.
I know when mom goes to the hospital she sees alot of sickness and it gets her
very very depressed especially when it involves very young people.
But mom is so happy today that she won't have to rely on anyone for a ride and
she feels great
BY THE WAY HER while cells are over 600 and red cells are great too.

Thanks for all the prayers

Love you
PJ
143