[MOL] "thoughts for today" [00231] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "thoughts for today"

Hello Everyone,

These days there are so many people that are sick.  Here in Michigan the
weather has done so many flip-flops and up-and-downs, that our bodies
are having a hard time adjusting to it.  The doctors, clinics, and
hospitals are seeing a record number of people.  If you're one of the
lucky ones who hasn't been sick this winter, perhaps you will find it
easy to laugh at the following "thoughts..."  However, if you, like me,
have not been so fortunate, then even more you need to laugh about it.
Don't forget, laughter is like medicine to our bodies.  Here are my
"thoughts for today."

	Why is the virus that causes the common cold so hard to find,
	when it's so easy to catch?

	Get-well cards have become so humorous that if you don't get
	sick you're missing a lot of fun.

God Bless,
Jo