Re: [MOL] Marty [00220] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty

Dear PJ

Actually I see many benefits to receiving chemo at home. You are in a
surrounding that is conducive to your likes and benefits. There is
little risk to receiving chemo at home as long a as a professional
administers. TAke that as a positive that we would have preferred chemo
at home rather than sitting in a chair with probably some negative
people that are similarly being treated. HOpe that doesn't sound
insensitive. But we get great comfort with treatments in our own
comfortable surroundings.

God Bless
marty auslander