[MOL] A Joke From Me [00217] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A Joke From Me

A man goes into a drug store and asks the pharmacist if he can give him
something for the hiccups. The pharmacist promptly reaches out and slaps
the
man's face.

"What did you do that for?" the man asks.

"Well, you don't have the hiccups anymore do you?"

The man exclaims, "I don't have the hiccups! My wife does!"

God Bless
marty auslander