Re: [MOL] Marty/Dee [00213] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty/Dee

Dearest Dee,

CErtainly and without effort and with great pleasure will our thoughts
and prayers be for you and the family for full recovery.

A suggestion drink a lot of fluids, (orange juice and water), get plenty
of rest, read a good book and view something that will make you smile.

Take care and thank you for being our friend.

God Bless
marty and Barbar auslander